It's the easiest tomato sauce there is, but no less sexy. 🔥 It takes about 20 minutes from boiling the pasta water to serving your sauce.
Big appetite? 😏 Feel free to prepare a larger portion and keep it in your fridge for up to three days.serves: two
cooking time: 20 min
- a big splash of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 500ml passata di Pomodoro
- fresh basil, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- optional: a few drops of colatura
HOW TO MAKE IT?
Heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the garlic until tender. Add the passata, basil, pepper and salt and allow the sauce to simmer for 20 minutes. If you are using colatura, add it to your sauce drop by drop at the end.
Tip: do you pair this sarsa with pasta? Add your pasta from the cooking water directly to your saucepan. We want the pasta to release all its starch, giving it a deliciously creamy texture. CREMOSISSIMA! 🤤
Buon appetito 😘